Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

JOURNEYING



Brooding
Derelict
Doomed to fail
No essence of hope
Narrow dark tunnel
Slithering in,
No light ahead
Trusted in fantasies
They, selling me false hope
Believing, I keep buying
Why so much success in failing?

Partying
Drowning in the raging seas of liquor
Oh I see the light
Woozy I see my fantasies
The castle, oh the obeisance of the peasants
Lord of the manor.
All, until…………
Awakened , hanged over
Slipped through my fingers
Oh desperation, I must and I will

No need celestial
Terrestrial I will
Hopeful fools
Wisdom inspires hopelessness
YNNH no need for YWH

Courage born of desperation
Handed a ration of hope
Upward out of the mire of despair
Forward into the frontier un-treaded
A place where I succeed
Second chances seized



No comments:

Post a Comment